30 YARDS / 200 #
- Remove the hex set torque rod by loosening the thumb screws on the front of the picatinny tube and pull torque rod out.
- Twist cone counterclockwise and pull to remove.
- Unthread front end cap nut counterclockwise.
- Pull off the front line deflector being careful to retain all 3 springs.
- Remove the front transmission e-clip by hand or with a pliers.
- Pull off the rear line deflector.
- Remove the entire spool of line and bearing.
- Remove the old bearing from the old line spool and reuse.
- Insert old bearing into new line spool.
- Install new line spool with the grooved bottom side down and the smooth surface up.