Enroll in one of our many archery classes
Whether your interest is purely recreational or you’re in a competitive spot league, we have a program that progresses to the level that you want to achieve. We have over 30 years of archery experience with several different coaching certifications. You’ll always have a fun, rewarding and safe experience.
We offer classes for all skill levels and ages. You can take a class with us and improve your shooting skills.
All classes and leagues are taught by USA and S3DA Archery Certified Coaches with Safe Sport Background Screening.
We have been in the business of providing archery classes for over 20 years. Join us for expert lessons at our state-of-the-art facility. We offer 16 lanes for a total more than 5,000 square feet. Our lanes can be altered for any distance between 5 to 30 yards.
You will have a great time learning new skills & meeting new people. Join our classes with friends (or solo) for a fun-filled and safe learning experience.
- All participants must have a completed waiver in order to participate. Waivers are provided at the beginning of each class or the first session of every league.
- Participants under 18 years old must have a parent or guardian (age 18 or older) complete and sign their waiver.
Classes offered by Hunt-N-Gear
Explore Archery Class
Explore Archery Classes are a great opportunity for anyone new to the sport to give archery a try, in a safe, fun environment. Coaches will teach proper archery techniques so participants will build a strong foundation to succeed!
Explore Archery Classes are a one time, hour long class, where we teach anyone ages 8 about archery! Class will cover range safety, how to shoot on a range, and the rules of the range. Certified coaches will walk each participant through how to properly shoot both recurve and compound bows. All equipment is provided, so just bring yourself!
- $35/hour class (one time class)
- Available to anyone ages 8 and older.
- Equipment is provided by Wisconsin Archery Learning Center.
- Pre-Registration is required, limited spots! Call 608-743-4327 or email email@example.com
- Request to be added to our email list to receive immediate notice of class schedule
As a graduate of our Explore Archery Class, you have successfully learned the basics of archery. So What’s next?
Use all the skills you have learned and put them to practice by joining one of our clubs and leagues offered year round!
- No equipment? No problem! Equipment options provided by Wisconsin Archery Learning Center upon request, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Olympic Archery Development Team (JOAD)
Our JOAD Team takes Archery to the Advanced level! Our USA certified coaches take our JOAD Team members beyond basic skills, and develop their archery techniques into becoming advanced and competitive archers.
The JOAD Program offers a Scoring and Achievement system for archers, which will allow them to track their personal progress throughout the sport. As they achieve higher scores and advance their skills they receive pins to mark these achievements. With much practice comes much progress!
JOAD Coaches will help archers enjoy the sport and progress to a higher level of competition by coaching through the National Training System. This training will allow archers to experience the techniques and processes used by the Olympians and World Famous Archers.
- Call to schedule a try out session with a coach! 608-743-4327 email@example.com
- $20 Try out fee, minimum score to join – 200 points, or a verified scorecard from a sanctioned event.
- Yearly USA Archery Youth Membership required – 12 Months of Archery opportunities!
- $150 for 10 week session. JOAD Team practices one hour, once a week, for 10 weeks.
- Anyone ages 8 – 20 can try out!
- Ages 12 and Up must shoot 20 Yards
- Enjoy Team Member Only discounts and benefits through Hunt-N-Gear.
- Archers must have their own equipment.